Sold By:Comptech Global Link Limited
- Training holds in different locations:
- Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Enugu & Ibadan.
- Morning Session 9AM – 12pm (3 hours)
- Level 1: Human Resource Management
- Employees expectations
- Management Responsibilities
- Roles of Human Resource Manager
- HR Consultant
- Job Design and Pay
- Job Design Methodology
- Four Steps in Determining Staff Pay
- Determining Staff Pay
- Recruitment process
- Selection process
- Level 2: Interview Techniques
- Four Stages of an Interview
- Asking Questions
- Types of Questions
- Training and Appraisal
- Induction and Training
- Methods for Assessing performance
- Recognition and reward
- Training employee
- Benefit of Training
- Training systems
- Afternoon Session 1:00pm – 5PM (4 hours)
- Level 3: Appraisal Methods
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Termination of Employment
- Business Culture
- Business Ethic
- Employee motivation
- Motivational Theories
- Motivational Theorist
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategies for Motivating Employees
- Level 4: Employee relations
- Roles of Human resources manager in employee relations
- Conflict between Management and Employees
- Application of Management style
- Managing change
- Industrial democracy
- Changes in Technology
- Change in legislation
- Change in the Workplace
- 1-Day Human Resource ManagementTraining
Training holds in 5 locations:
Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Enugu & Ibadan.
(i) Date – April 29th, 2017.
Venue – 882 TafawaBalewa Way, CBD, Abuja.
(ii) Date – May 2nd, 2017.
Venue – Plot CT19 ,JikwoyiExtention, Jukwoyi, Abuja.
(i) Date – May 3rd, 2017.
Venue – #3, Olawaye Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos.
(ii) Date – May 4th, 2017.
Venue – 56B AdeolaOdeku St, V.I, Lagos.
(iii) Date – May 5th, 2017.
Venue – 49, Abba Johnson Street, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
(iv) Date – May 6th, 2017.
Venue – No 21B, Salvation Road, Off Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
(V) Date – May 9th, 2017.
Venue – 330, Ikorodu Road, Capital Building, Nr. Idiroko Bus Stop,
(VI) Date – May 10th, 2017.
Venue – Modandola House 42/44 Warehouse Road Apapa, Lagos.
(VII) Date – May 11th, 2017.
Venue – Plot 12, Ogombo street, Off Alfa Bus Stop, Sangotedo,
Lekki- Epe, Express Road, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
(i) Date – May 12th, 2017.
Venue –12, Army Range Road, Igwuruta, Port Harcourt.
(ii) Date – May 13th, 2017.
Venue – 180, Woji Road, G.R.A, Port Harcourt.
(iii) Date – May 16th, 2017.
Venue – 61,OluObasanjoRoad, OluObansanjo Road, Port-Harcourt.
(i) Venue – #51, Zik Avenue, Uwani Enugu, Nigeria.
Date – May 17th, 2017.
(ii) Venue – Olo Area, AguobuOwa, Ezeagu, Enugu, Nigeria.
Date – May 18th, 2017.
(iii ) Venue – 145, Nike Lake Express Road, New Generation, Enugu
Date – May 19th, 2017.
(i) Venue – No 26, Francis Okediji Street, Old Bodija, Ibadan.
Date – May 20th, 2017.
(ii) Venue – No 1 Oluyole way New Bodija Ibadan, Oluyole Way, Ibadan,
Date – May 23rd, 2017.
(iii) Venue – 2, Victory Building, Opposite Adelabu, Market, Orita-Challenge,Ibadan.
Date – May 24th, 2017.
(iv) Venue – 2 , KunleAbass Close, New Bodija, Ibadan North, Oyo,Nigeria.
Date – May 25th, 2017.
Fine Print (See the rules that apply to all deals here)
- Multiple Coupons may be purchased
- Coupons numbers or QR codes must be presented for redemption
- Download Coupon for Merchant’s details
- Reservation must be made before redemption
- Please call 01-4609950 | 08094609951 for more payment enquiries
Human Resource Management (HRM or HR) is a function in organizations designed to maximize employees’ performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. HR is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and on systems. HR departments and units in organizations typically undertake a number of activities, including employee benefits design employee recruitment, “training and development”, performance appraisal, and rewarding (e.g., managing pay and benefit systems). HR also concerns itself with industrial relations, that is, the balancing of organizational practices with requirements arising from collective bargaining and from governmental laws. According to R. Buettner, HRM covers the following core areas: Job Design Analysis, Work force Planning, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Compensation (Remuneration) and Legal issues.Comptech is a leading prof